Community service is the lifeline of Exchange. The Exchange Club of Naperville provides countless hours and dollars improving Naperville and the surrounding communities each year. In fact, many of the projects within the Program of Service have a common goal of serving and benefiting our communities. Then why a separate category called Community Service? Because while the programs listed under Child Abuse Prevention, Youth and Americanism focus on specific areas within the community, our other projects are more broad in scope and are designed to benefit every community member.
The projects include:
- Adopt A Family Project, Keeping Kids Safe Program, October National Day of Service
- P.A.D.S. Project, Book of Golden Deeds, CARE Award
- Summer School Lunch Project, School Supply Project
- Support of Meals on Wheels Program, Happy Days Project for Seniors in nursing centers
- Provide service to Seniors with support of the Smoke Detector Program through the fire department
- Donate Time Out Teddy stuffed animals as part of our National Child Abuse Prevention Program.
- Support Naperville Fire and Police Department run programs or projects